Sunday, July 19, 2009

Garbage Digger


Yes I got the jeep out of someones trash down the street. But it wasn't actually in the the trash just next to it. I knew Brenden would just love it so i packed it home. I wish I had a before picture of the Jeep. We made it a project took it all apart and pressure washed and painted it. It all works and Greg has figured out how to hook it up to his 4-wheeler battery. We took Brenden out to the desert and let him try it out. He loved it and man was it fast!!!

5 comments:

Todd and Saralyn said...

He looks so cool in his little truck

Wehrle said...

Hey! Cute blog!! I hope you don't mind me checking it out!! I have one too but it is private, I will invite you if you want! I can't believe the things people throw away here! We have so many things... including out kitchen table!! We are garbage diggers too!

Lanier Household Creations said...

How fun...what a good find!!!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

he is getting so big. He is too cute. hope you guys are doing good.

Andrew and Sara said...

Jacalyn--oh my gosh I just found your blog. How the heck are you doing and how is your family? You look so great and your little boy is soo cute. He looks just like your little brothers. Well Andy has been trying to get in touch with Zac and Kyle so if you talk to them give them Andy's Email address. andrew.patchett@azwebmail.midwestern.edu Your blog is adorable!!!

Jewelry Party!

Anyone intersted in a jewelry party its tommorrow at 7:00pm! Its at my house let me know ane i will give you my address thanks!