Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Utah here we come!!!!

Brenden on papas 4- wheeler
This is the funnest park ever everything spins!!

Brenden Playing in the dirt Going on a 4-wheeler ride!!! We took a trip up to my Parents house in Cedar City Utah a few weeks ago. We had great time visiting family. My dad works up in Duck creek so Saturday we head up there. On our way up we grabed subways and it rained about the whole time we were up there. But we had fun anyway. We rode 4-wheelers and played horse shoes. Thankfully my dad has a cabin up there so we were able to stay pretty dry!! Sunday we celebrated fathers day with my dad, and played a little croquet and had a nice dinner my mom cooked. Always good when my mom cooks. Monday morning we headed for my Grandma's which is in Mapleton Utah pretty close to Provo. We went to lunch with everyone at California Pizza Kitchen and then headed to the zoo!!!
Brenden loved the Hogle Zoo My mom has all the picture so I will post them later.


No comments:

Jewelry Party!

Anyone intersted in a jewelry party its tommorrow at 7:00pm! Its at my house let me know ane i will give you my address thanks!