Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FAmilY rEUniON

We took our first camping trip with Brenden on the 24Th of July up to Bryce Canyon. I guess not our first camping trip but our first one in a tent. I was really nervous about how well this would go over and surprisingly he did great. We stayed two nights and he didn't even cry. I think he thought It was fun for a change. He had a great time playing with cousin and riding the rhinos and 4-wheelers. We have decided we will try camping in a tent again since it was so successful. We all enjoyed our short little trip with the fam.

Beautiful
4-wheeler ride in Bryce Canyon
My grandma she is a trooper and loves the 4-wheel rides!!! My mom and Brenden he won the raffle
Playing with cousin he hardly ever sees
riding his 4-wheeler
most of the gang on the ride
My sister and Brenden going to go swimming
while we go on a rhino ride thanks to her.

No comments:

Jewelry Party!

Anyone intersted in a jewelry party its tommorrow at 7:00pm! Its at my house let me know ane i will give you my address thanks!