Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brenden's hair cut done by him!

Here is the out come of his hair
He looks like a cute little cancer boy :(

Everyone said shave it, I'm not sure they
realized he would be bald!







So yesterday morining Brenden was brushing his teeth with his electric toothbrush. A few minutes later I hear a differnt noise. I thought oh he probably just grabed my toothbrush. So i go into the bathroom to check on him and find hair on the counter top. I still didnt get it until I look at Greg's electric face razor that was in his hand. So this is the turn out!! I dont want to shave it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh girlie! I am so sorry! Especially as a hair dresser I am sure your kids hair means more to you then anything! Everyone has to have one story of cutting their own hair. Now Brenden does! It will grow out so quickly! What a stinker!!!

Todd and Saralyn said...

Thats hilarious..but he looks cute

Jewelry Party!

Anyone intersted in a jewelry party its tommorrow at 7:00pm! Its at my house let me know ane i will give you my address thanks!